Fire at G Noida shopping complex: People jump from 3rd floor

NOIDA: Five people were injured after a fire broke out inside

Galaxy Plaza

located in Noida extension on Thursday afternoon.
According to the police, the fire broke out on the third floor of the building after which personnel from Bisrakh police station, ACP Bisrakh and fire unit rushed to the spot.

“We have got to know that the fire broke out due to short circuit. In total, five people were injured in the incident. Out of which three are undergoing treatment at the hospital,” a senior police official said.

A total of five fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire has been doused off. “No casualties have been reported so far,” the official said.

Videos of the incident show thick smoke billowing out of the window and a couple of people trying to jump down from the window in order to escape the fire.
One of the videos show a man jumping off as well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *